i wonder what they're doing when im singing myself to sleep.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

woah the previous post was the 152nd, my favourite number haha "5" , "2".

went botanical garden with errr church class people lol. :D and got confirmed
yay.

okay i can't bother to post about my day or whatever shit.

just want to say that its good that blood comes early so that i don't need to have it during advent camp or on my trip to LA.

and im going LA woohoo.

and now im going back to play maple after the long hiatus, guess that a mapler never quits :]

and currently i learn ice skating yay with M.K hi M.K you got read this how are you lol see you tomorrow!!!! LOL DIAO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI JOLENE NG, WE HAVE TO GO OUT SOON. IM LOREN BTW.

Anonymous said...

yep yep ^^ lol <<< check out my new smiley ok wtv

Anonymous said...

lol JN yes hi JN im reading this only now haha seeya on mon dudette! and OI loren our study plan has to be executed!!

m.