i wonder what they're doing when im singing myself to sleep.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

hi lol i realised that i had comments on my posts that means people do actually read my blog. WOW lol and i realised i mentioned that i will be having a holiday schedule, and in fact i didn't sit down and plan one so ho-hum.



but i do have a list of holiday goals:

(when its one week left till im flying and when im back school reopens)



1) Reformat Computer

2) Pack my room

3) sleep early wake up early

4) get walking shoes

5) play guitar at least an hour a day

6) remember power chords names

7) read 5 books

8) do e lit hw.





wow i've haven't accomplised any sheesh.

anw i think i'll do my elit hw on the airplane. since its a don't know how many hours flight so i can slowly do it woohooo. and there's no more space on sia so we're taking some shit plane without movie or anyth so yay i'll slowly do my elit homework.



other than that i don't think i even have time left to read 5 books considering the fact that im going for advent camp on tomorrow, sat, sun. dental tomorrow, jamming and ice skating mon, sleepover after jamming mon-tues, east coast park tues, ice skating wed, ....



that leaves me with thurs? but i probably need to pack too so so long maybe i can read one book.



and furthermore i've haven't managed to sleep early at all. shit la okay im going to sleep early tonight. sleeping late makes me tired and all.



and reformatting my comp. sheesh i think when i come back from holiday on the first jan then i'll go reformat it or smth. i'll learn from guitarist to ocassionally check my computer lol HI BENJA you even read my blog. nope you don't know i have one.



okay then packing my room, i was supposed to do it yesterday but then i opened my cupboard and stared and said that there wasn't any point cause even if i pack it it'll be that way again and i don't know what to do with all my notes i mean i can't throw them away i need them for olvls and shit so i thought it was pretty useless to pack.



but thinking of it i do need to pack. x.x maybe i'll pack on monday.





guitar is not bad but lol thats a different story. and right now i need to learn 3 songs if not i'll die cause i have no time if im going for camp tomorrow.



and i haven't packed my bag for camp sheesh.



this is the last night i can sleep early, thinking if fri-sat-sun (camp), mon - tues(sleepover at drummer house)

so.............................................



whatever bye world

No comments: