i wonder what they're doing when im singing myself to sleep.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

wow. i just realised that my posts were really funny. and retarded 0.0 go and read them. its quite interesting actually. can't believe i just said how well my typing skills were and that i was eating with one hand using a fork so my typing hand was like spiderman. wth 0.0

and then if you read i just realised my posts were kind of funny and i don't remember the inside joke anymore so yeah ho hum.

maple. i left the private server cause they had this character wipe and it was screwed so my lvl 133 mit was wiped out and i went back to normal server cause someone and someone asked me too. then i didn't go back to bootes cause everyone says bootes sucks D:< so im playing in aquila. same ign(criot) except its with a 0 not a o and my private server korkor is coming too :D and i have one friend too which is probably gonna buy me cash, or maybe im gonna force him to 0.0

and im working on TWO movies at the moment. they're really cool. and one is a group movie for some people in my class while the other is for my own practising skills and i think its gonna make some people really happy!

and screw this guy he's so scrwed D: he bugs and we'll doing pq. actually he's saying bad stuff about private server. dang. so im pissed. private servers are not that bad. after all i been playing maple for so long so i know all about maple so im the best rater damnit. DDDD: and im going for swimming soon. kind of sian diao but swimming's fun cause we do retarded stuff and it makes us all go crazy. like making a fish shape 0.0

WHAT THE HELL. HE'S DAMN BUGGING IT SCREW HIS BALLS D:< blehblehblehblehbleh. screw the maplers. DANG. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. im gonna become a machine and rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the grass. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD snipy snappy snips and scissors scrappy whappy WHAM.
REWIND. snip snap snippy snap. wait i just realised i said this part in my earlier posts "ticktockticktock, and it sounds like someone in my class 0.0" okay that was funny. if you can guess who it is. tock is the surname. and i still like her name. its awesome.

and anyway i am fine with the guy now cause he's helping me collect coupons buahahaha. :D i need 20 of them and he's doing it. fine i forgive him :D lols. byebye ya boo sucks.

Snips & Scissors <3

No comments: