i wonder what they're doing when im singing myself to sleep.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

okay haha im happy. its not that i got my fighting fish anyway -.- i haven't gotten it yet but im gonna get it soon! and im kinda excited about it cause i'll have something to(hehehe). anyway my class is 100% gonna win =x okay im a bit ego but cause the fortune cookie belows says so so probably it is. phew i thought that cookiemonsteridiot's link navigated me away. heng got the tab thing. and im doing 4 things at one time -.-

im watching the video, talking to her, blogging this thing and doing my video. -.- wow im great. wait im also transfering people. haha. okay weehaa i just finished my transferring. haha. its for special people so yeah. bye icecream! no more melting in the fridge for ya :D

and i just realised that i used to post really long and i also realised that after i read all my retarded posts i feel kind of acomplished but now im not so zi you di blog leh. okay maybe the spirit of blogging is coming back to me. okay its back i can blog fast again!

and my class is gonna make a class forum. ._. i still like this face heh. and if anyone saw my phone its like S-P-O-I-L-E-D. -.- the screen has this crack which i don't know how it came about and the typing part is like whole thing get cracked and i dropped it at spotlight so the whole keypad part came out but it was still usable until i don't know when suddenly the screen got cracked. I SWEAR I DID NOT DROP IT AGAIN SINCE THE SPOTLIGHT DAY D:< then not fair then now its blocking my camera :( don't know if the stuff will come out the same or with that blackblack thing. so actually i was wanting to go nokia shop and change the casing tomorrow. its free is it? if i have the waranty? cause ahem says it is. except that she's probably gonna be a mean ass and pangseh me again and not go with me to fix. she's probably going out with other people and thats sad :( we didn't go do crazy things for quite some time D:

and im supposed to go to sembawang park with class deco people but apparently i seriously want to fix my phone so if no one's going with me then im gonna go alone D: then after that i go to sembawang park. nevermind being alone is actually damn fun cause you can choose where to go and all and like that time ahem pangseh me at dohby(how to spell?) ghaut. -.- cause it was christmas then christmas has 4holiday days i think so my whole family went out on one of the days cause we didn't have party on one of the days so i asked ahem to go out and she say okay and then she say she got party. see she's always like that. and it sucks. so in the end i went to raffles city bymyself and ate outofthepan by myself and bought this pair of earrings bymyself. but it was quite cool cause i bought everyone's christmas presents :D lols =x ._.

and anyway i seriously need to continue with my video and im not in love with suju yet my friend :D and i realised i only took 5+ mins to type from the end of pearlyn send me the video to now. cool right cause somehow my sense of talk is okay in typing but i can't pronounce them out =x and i got a new email. but its secret. and you'll never guess it. buahaha. and i just talked to auble. OMG AUBLE IS SO CUTE LA :D she's lameassss lameasss. she's my ex - ex - ex - ex - ex - ex maple friend and she inspired me according to my first post she inspired me to start this blog. cause her blog was really cool also and she also likes photography and image editing! :DDD and she's really funny and haha. so aubly. lols.

and i just realised i came home at 4 but i've been wasting time watching those suju videos from ahem until 6.12. -.- but it seems like 7 already cause its raining and the sky is dark. normally at 7 its this colour. but if you noticed, last time 7oclock the sky all dark already but now only 7.30+ then dark. NICE OBSERVATION RIGHT! maybe i'll earn 1000bucks from it if i really go and tell the world science organisation and get it (whats that word.) OH patented. haha. and don't worry go on kill the earth. i don't want to grow old and get saggy skin! and wrinkly poopie long hair droopy, busy tirieyy borieee shortiee. -.- i still want to stay young =x gah. studying is fun. TREASURE SCHOOL YO. its more fun then going out to work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work,
sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep



haha. that was a slide for the upcoming video. its really cool i tell you. and its specially made for someone! hehe. okay i go continue making it. and from tomorrow onwards, i will start studying for EOYS. and happy national day again. that reminds me, i like the rap, S,-I-N,G-A-P-O-R-E, S,-I-N,G-A-P-O-R-E, S,-I-N,G-A-P-O-R-E,S,-I-N,G-A-P-O-R-E,S,-I-N,G-A-P-O-R-E,S,-I-N,G-A-P-O-R-E, wait there's not so many singapores -.- its actually
S,-I-N,G-A-P-O-R-E,
S,-I-N,G-A-P-O-R-E,
One people One nation ONE SINGAPORE!

its damn cool. its the one with the olympic people and the cheerleader and the makeup getai person. and godbless you in this month :D

oh ya yesterday decorating class was fun. cause the uncle locked it then being the coolest classroom in that level we BROKE IN. haha. and its looking cool. i'll post pictures.(soon)

GODBLESSYOU :D

Snips & Scissors <3

No comments: