i wonder what they're doing when im singing myself to sleep.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

haha, today i went blog stalking. omg then i came to my blog, hahaha. i read and kinda missed it, all the crap :@ remember how i used to write lame stuff. haha then now i remember the blog i made for pear,

haha and then the following days when i would scream to her in school that "I KNOW YOUR PASSWORD AND IM GONNA HACK YOUUU HAHAHA"

then she would shout back "JOLENE NG'S PASSWORD IS ******** hahaha everybody go hack her" hahaha geee

and now many many people know my password, but thats not the point hahaha.

reading the posts are damn funny sia, about how i did so many stuff, and i was wondering since when did clim come over to my house to hang out, me and her only meh???? 0.0

then i read how i used to be so concerned about jamming and all that shizz hahaha.

and reading about my life when i was with you. but since i left you behind, guess its gonna get harder to fix it up now. glad that i smsed banana that day heh. :@ and on the other hand, there's still them. yepps.

and now i guess i should say about Veeejayysee, hahaha. quite a lot to say, and omg seriously, 5months of 2011 has passed :@ i guess not very long luh, counting the fact tht i was in veejay for only like 4months hahaha. but yes i made awesome friends, having a pretty awesome class and an interesting cca hahahaha.

1) IM IN SOCCER, yeah macho much
2) I CUT MY HAIR SHORT, yeah really short. and i didnt even blog here that i rebonded it. hahaha. gee my rebonded hair was nice though, i liked it :@ felt like an abigail or gloria hahaha.

other than that, yes my friends have been pretty fun, and quite crappy uhh! haha but with all the hecticness of jc, i kinda hope time wont pass so fast. i know we're gonna have to leave really sooon, and its gonna fly. im gonna miss them :@ and kinda feeling like still in single sex school cause i dont really talk to the guys and i dont even care about how i sit lol! and gee im quite mean to some dudes but heyy, no intention sia!

so when i go back to school i decided to be nicer. gah i offended many this year, haha according to my new friend, but anyway, she annoys me a lot cause she told this small kid that im crazy, yeah.

that is to sum it up. haha the small kid came from a class community project cause SLV a.k.a service learning project :)

and then there's been many many other events that im too lazy to blog about, but point is, i have MYE after june hols, and im so dead at the rate of me not studying EVERYDAY.

but on a light note, im going to SCHOOL tomorrow with a soccer gal to study hahah. i live so far away and she lives so far away so i guess its a good place to go. cant believe im going back to school during a holiday. hahaha.

and i hope my short hair will grow well. yup thats bout it, and im wondering if i should publicize this blog hahahahha. GOONIGHT PEEPSSS

and i hate my sister NOW cause she's smoking and her freaking smoke is entering my fucking room and its disgusting :/

No comments: