i wonder what they're doing when im singing myself to sleep.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

hahaha my new school location is pretty awesome.
my new teachers are nice.

anw lol HII i just read someone's blog WHICH SHE FINALLY REVEALED TO ME and its so funny hahaha

anwwwwww i have nothing much more to say except that im studying so hard this year lol. sitting at the back corner of the class is good :)

and today i saw a squirell hahaa me and my sitting partner, A saw two squirells the other day but today there was ONE squirel then there was a cat and it was black and white and since it was hidden by the trees maybe it was a skunk.

and lol I WANNA ICE SKATE weoooeeoe

and i actually have a pretty cool chinese teacher and im listening in chinese lessons now so i can learn chinese and now i can be better and pass chinese hahaha.

and i like chinese now < @.@

and i quit chinese tuition YAY :DDDD

and OMG I FORGOT DO ENG trial exams bye i go do

No comments: