i wonder what they're doing when im singing myself to sleep.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

HAHA IM IN MY SCHOOL COMP LAB NOW APPARENTLY FOR HOME ECONS but we're having to do some project then now we're like almost done so got free time :D and im amazed by how many people do actually read this until the end cause i thought they're maybe too long and then you don't bother to read till the end like what I do.

and thank you to the people on my left left left and left. :D

And plus everyone else who have been reading! so today was quite similar to my other days. I seldom meet my C often now but we still laugh during assemblys :D So totday's conversation went like that.
ME: bye truth!
C: bye! hhaahahha.

okay it was very funny but i forgot the earlier part what we said then got one teacher after that say who's laughing. And the teacher's day celebration just got postponed to don't know what and don't know when so I'm bored and this computer sucks so I can only blog like that so this post is gonna be super long so perservere through :D

and yesterday I watched some suju show called EHB but some parts got kind of boring but then some parts very funny but i still like changmin :D and this keyboard is not bad cause i can type quite fast on this but my home keyboard is faster and my hands are freezing cause there's this aircon on top that keeps blowing and blowing and they're killing the earth if they didn't know so last week when we came here I offed it but now its still on and im freezing to even go to the teacher to off this.

and today is teacher's day! happy teacher's day to you. remember to wish your teacher happy teacher's day cause being a teacher sure is gonna be hard unless you're well liked by your students. I know that CTC worked very hard all this while except she doesn't understand us okay nevermidn about her.

and my guitar friend who is sitting on my direct left is going to buy a new guitar. mine used to be the most ex in the whole class so i hope she doesn't get a more expensive one :D

and i just read that last paragraph out but she didn't laugh like she always did so. am i losing my sense of humour too? ._.

and CTC just came in to say who is going for remedial. i just got back my bad testpaper which looked really bad cause there was more red on it then white and its quite sad cause thats my worst maths paper. i just switched off the aircon and its getting warmer but my hands are still freezing like woah and when im cold i think i turn purple. like my veins all go purple for some unknown reason.

i only like changmin and im not interested in korea or korean.maybe one day changmin would come to singapore or something. and im going to austrailia at the end of the year and i still cannot seem to spell that country. is it austrailia or australia or what. ._.

and now its only 9.51 and im bored. so maybe i'll go and play solitaire. but im wondering if it would lag in here. and wenting is done blogging but im still blogging and i just came back from the toilet and only 6mins passed? amazing. ._.
i go play soilitaire now bye :D

No comments: