i wonder what they're doing when im singing myself to sleep.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

actually studying starts tomorrow. im eating with guitar friends number 1 and 2 then we're gonna study. or at least i am. guitar friend number 1 said that studying sessions should start on monday instead. mmm i'll see how. ._.

anyway i haven't explained the other half about myself so im going to explain all the stuff i like. Im a going to be 14 year old on 1st november female. i like chocolate and chocolate milk. i like a variety of food such as takopachis, tori-q, potatoes, chips, chocolate, biscuits.erm anything like that. BUT i don't like seafood which includes fish, prawn, octopus, crab, shark, abalone, err shells, clams blah all that. i don't like sushi too except for the one with cucumber and unagi.

you know why i only eat unagi, cause long ago my sis said that she was allergic to all that seafood so i copied her then ended up i never ate anything else. then she only eat unagi so i also only like unagi and i still do.

thats all about food :D i also don't like mooncakes, and brocolli, i used to hate mushrooms but im fine with them now. i like meepok, prawn mee(amazingly without the prawn. so prawn is changed to beef) i like sweets with chocolate in them or simply sweets. and roti prata too. yeah you get the idea. :D

anyway i also like swimming and i play the guitar. i also like science cause its like logic and im a logically sound person. i like maths cause its also logical. i don't really like english/chinese i mean if you know how to speak it already whats the point of learning all those cheeem words. i also like puregeog and history and a bit of designing. i have a dream to join the gaming industry in future cause java/c++ and all is also very logical and it forms the game.

im a swimmer and im taking up lifesaving courses so that in future after olvls i can go and work at wildwildwet. so you'll probably see me. and anyway im in st nicks, 2unity :D im not a idoliser but i only like one guy called changmin who'se in DBSK. only like him and currently there's a third party which pisses me off D: we have a korean plan to go to korea after olvls too. (we plan that far ahead. from after EOYS to after olvls) but its good to plan for your future. at least i do know what i want to do in the future and after i earn lots im going to go to those poorer countries then help them. thats why i was the CEO in ikayea.

LASTLY, im also a bit mentally retarded and crazy and you'll figure that out when you read older/newer posts. im a bit thick skin but its meant to be a joke and its probably not true D: im a catholic. and i like to jump and hit the tag which says 2unity above our class. i think i can jump pretty high and i like volleyball too. anyway i don't really enjoy watching movies. seriously i won't be able to sleep. i only like those comedy romance/comedy kind. only that. the rest are all scary and being in a cinema is pretty useless cause:
1)you can always find the movie somewhere on the net
2)in case of fire, no electricity, = no exit = die?
3)in case of power breakout everyone will go crazy.
4)a lot of sex has happened in cinemas and i heard people telling me about their cinema sex story.
5)want to sleep also cannot sleep properly
6)freaking cold. im scared of the cold. i like the sun it makes my hair golden.
7)sitting there for super long = ass pain.
thats about it. and you can't even block out the noise and all.
so now i'll introduce my friends in a proper and fuller way since i bet everyone reading doesn'tknow who is guitarfriend 1 and 2. and etc.

THE C/crazypartner/thickerskin/bestfriend
mmm i think i mentioned a lot about her already. just read older posts.

The P/ahguashit/zebrajacket/guitardisciple/CEO'sassistant/debtor/cookiemonster no something/pineapple
she is also mentioned enough. she's very funny and cute. she took 1hour to learn one song on my guitar. coolios. but she can play a clapping game very well. she thinks i owe her a lot of money but actually she owes me a lot of money. she's gonna work in my gaming company one day and she's also learning the guitar from me. her ex-favourite word is ahgua and she calls everyone that. lols. and about being the cookie-monster you can find out in the older posts. pineapple will be revealed further down. she can't seem to differentiate between the words tickle and ticklish. one's a verb and one is a feeling. ._. or adjective.

The B/cookiemonster no something/crazy woman/evenmoreahgua
haha im not anti-her cause she does not suan me. she only suans my disciple. so she's retarded and sometimes her brain is like at her ass. ._. but she can be very smart sometimes.

The W/guitarfriend1/cookiemonster no something/lovely view my blog every day girl/my client
she has really nice legs and we too like to suan the P. she is very funny. haha and she likes to laugh easily. im sure one day i can beat her in guitar. she also became my client in ikea.

guitarfriend2
she is guitarfriend1's goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood friend. they last year were both in the same class and apparently she's very funny too. she's very nice, like guitarfriend1.

wong/kangaroo/jumpy
she's very funny and she can jump higher than me. ._.

the S/thirdparty/ex sitting partner
she's ancient. her name is shakespeare. only i'll say her name cause its quite unbelievable. and someone so old is fighting with me for my changminnn? D: she also used to sit with me. thats how we all became friends. :D but i think i scared her. cause i went crazy. and she thinks im mad cause i ran out during malay. ._.

fellow PE leader
she's the other PE leader. im one and she's two. and she is a bit crazy too. she can't seem to paint for nuts and she likes to sing. anyway i have been a PE leader since P5. amazing.

learning lab friend/badminton player
she's my learning lab friend. also in my class. she apparently is going to withdraw. im so dead. im just going to rot inside. damn. and she also plays badminton with me and the P although she sucks at it. the shuttlecock can disappear one.

sitting partner/laogong
she's my current sitting partner but we're gonna change seats next week so she's gonna be ex-sitting partner number 2. she likes to eat the chips that i bring and she's very cute. she also helped me a lot since during exams such as chinese paper i always can't seem to complete it cause i'll always be stuck on some questions but then when i sit beside her then when she turn the page then i'll also turn. thats why my chinese improved. :D

dew
seriously that's her real name. she looks like one too. anyway she is small like a dew. i think parents shouldn't name their kids names such as mini and dew and all cause their kids turn out to be kind of small. she's also my foolscap provider. we enjoy blocking the P's way to her seat together.

meimei
lols. she's my laogong's second wife. amazing she's a bit crazy too. she'll stare at me then keep staring even when i turn. siaosiao one. then no reason call us in the seductive tone. she sits behind us. ._. damn gaaay. =x

sa
its just a nickname. she's also crazy. apparently my whole class seems to be crazy. but she's very cute too. :D

jjsquare
erm she's my boss and my parent's letter forger. she's my boss cause she helps me write all my excuse letters. she likes hair and she looks at people's hair and obviously her hair is equally cool.

scarypeoplenumber1 and scarypeoplenumber2 and awesome
im a bit scared of them. ._. they seem crazy. awesome is nice.

ah-ong/combing hair girl/number21
you see im number 20 and she's 21. and then later there's a 19 im going to talk about. we three are the latest in the class. i live at 171 then she lives at 175 and 19 lives at 170 i think. quite funny cause we're always late and sometimes we three would meet at the zebra crossing if lucky. lols. she pisses me off sometimes and she likes tissue paper and combing her hair. apparently she is pretty explosive and produces a lot of sweat glands.

number 19/tomato
its a thing between the P aka pineapple, the J aka me aka banana aka cucumber and 19 aka tomato. haha. we made it up during volleyball. anyway 19 is the latest in class sometimes earlier than me but most of the time later. i usually see her at my void deck if i leave at 7.30 of my house clock. which is 15 mins fast.

CTC and chow
CTC is my form teacher and chow is her sidekick. they teach me maths. and chow is going to continue studying his teaching. he's quite nice sometimes. and apparently third party is always the third party. she caught them in a scene in the staff room when chow was trying to button CTC's cannot button button. seems funny. they're quite suitable.

libarians
these include the trio which are re, hm and jy.
re is retarded. her name says it already the first 2 letters. hm is also retarded. although her name doesn't say it she is. she likes to laugh and play with my rubriks cube. only jy is not retarded. she helped me with my yuedujicheng in term one. and she gave me a free pen. so she's not retarded.

9gamblers
these are the people who last year whole day come my house and gamble and play black jack. and all. we went crazy and screamed a lot. they include the gymnasts and the tracker. err i think 4gymnasts, one tracker and one hockey player sometimes and err i don't know. just that we like to play.

the adicts
this includes my sexayyee people :D bendadict, suckadict(the C), whackadict, loseadict,keanadict and me smackadict. haha. we were beans one. it was small bean, hot bean, cute bean and sexy bean i think.

WT
she taught me many tricks and is in alliance with HL. me and the C like to go against her. :D and we also like to play marco polo at the playground last year.

HL
HL is very nice she's in alliance with WT. we all play marco polo.

infocomm girl/my graphics designer
she also plays with us marco polo. she's gonna work in my company next time. and i do want to go infocomm D: and she haven't game me the link. rah.

ticktock
the girl with the nice rhyming name.

redhotchillipeppers/night buddy
we always talk at night and she's very nice.

jolynn2
im jolene1. she's night buddy's good friend and she's also very nice.

jolene3
same name as me, also very nice.

calculator phone person
we use the calculator and call each other. funnaye.

sexy voice person
she is sitting partner's good friend and she has a very nice accent.

choobz/emokia/MHO
6purity nice people. choobz is cute and emokia is emo and MHO is also cute.

ahma
she's very nice.

marker
she has a green pencilcase full of markers. she's very nice.

sexy and pretty
they are very sexy and pretty. haha. they're cousins and in my church. we named all the gays.(below) i call them pretty and sexy cause always after CSP we would change our shirt which states(i was naked) so we would change and then they wear all very nice clothes and pretty has a very nice bag from some shop i forgot and a very nice mango jacket from sexy. then i always say eh you very pretty leh. and pretty is one of the gamblers. she's my p1 friend too.

ekjl
she's my P1 friend. she's very nice. and i like her initials. we made a lot of codes for mean teachers.

tuition friend1/tuition friend2
tuition friend1 has a cool ipod and she's in my church too. she has been my friend since kindergarden. tuition friend 2 is also in my church and she's crazy. and apparently she's very nice. :D they're all nice. but no more tuition already.

QX/habbogirl
she's very mean to me. but she makes me laugh. she made me go crazy that day cause i went to her class then i wanted to ask her to treat me to a free pen refill then she started pushing me and asking me why i was so short and that pretty had grown taller. then i almost went mad. damn funny. and she likes to tickle me then everytime we walk past each other will keep watching one. ._.

nike
he's my dog's REAL NAME. and he's gay cause he has only one ball. LOL. seriously.

gay number1,gaynumber2,gaynumber3, gaynumber4, gaynumber5, gaynumber6, gaynumber7
erm named by ekjl, pretty and sexy in ranks. gaynumber one is seriously has a super gay voice, gaynumber 2 is just simply gay. gay number 3 is slighty gay, gaynumber4 is not very gay. gay number 5 is gaynumber 1's cousin so is obviously gay. gay number 6 became a gay cause he played with gay number 3 and 4. gay number 7 hugged gay number 1 so he became officially gay. and they bug us. ._.

jay
he's my maple friend which we have been in touch with for pretty long :D he sounds gay too cause his name rhymes with gay. and he should be honored that he's written here.
did i miss anyone out?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Jo. InfocommGalx here xD Go see my blog. I posted the webbies liaos