i wonder what they're doing when im singing myself to sleep.

Friday, April 4, 2008

today i am going to the beach to let shells breathe.
i don't really understand but my dad says so, then we're
gonna cook the shells cause the sand inside is cleared
something like that.
but nevermind i don't take seafood.

this morning when i woke up i saw a cockroach.
ahaha and i didn't scream.

me: hi cockroach how do you do!

cockroach: not very well, and anyway im not called cockroach,
thats my surname, i'm called shawn cockroach. and i'm hungry
so i'm going to eat you up!(opens mouth wide)

me: ahhhh! cockroach!

mum: (from the kitchen)its only a cockroach!

me: there was a cockroach there who wanted to eat me!

mum: (comes and see)where got?

me: eh?
and i jerked and woke up. so actually i was dreaming that
i already woke up but actually i was still in bed, this kind
of thing happens haa. like that time i dreamt that i woke up at 7.30
for school then i was late, so i ran and ran and i fell then i
really woke up and i went eh? and it was only 6. so i got a
huge relief(:

and blogger still doesn't want to upload my picture :|

Snips & Scissors

No comments: