i wonder what they're doing when im singing myself to sleep.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008


Aha a new blogg(: To post all my photos! Gee i been taking them recently how would I know why I just felt like so, I made this to edit them too(:

Then I also went to visit auble's blog and someone elses then felt somehow inspired and I really got nothing to do. Down with fever :x Hope I'll cure by fridayy cause i needa do project and go escape so yupps I'll just continue doing this layout. Was supposed to go for camp but woops i had fever. and cough. and blocked nose. and it even rose to 38.9 degrees. and now my water turns sweet. Its damn irritating cause every mouth is so gross its worst than the medicine. The medicine are just tablets. I like tablets, they're easy to swallow, but not syrup; liquid, eww.


Snips & Scissors

No comments: